Want to Start a WordPress blog in 2021? Then it is possible if you are a complete beginner or you don’t know about any coding and web designing.
After ready the article you will able to start a profitable blog and start earning in some months
From now 5, 6 years before the blogging is very complicated to understand, but in 2021 you just need a bit of guidance and some tools then you can start a profitable blog.
Blogging is the best decision in my life. It helps me to earn my first $100.So in this article, I’ll tell you that how can you also start your blog in 30 minutes and avoid the mistakes which I face in the beginning time.
I have to tell you something important before beginning that blogging is not something that you can learn just by looking at a theory or watching videos Unless and until you are implementing the tactics, you won’t be able to learn it.
8 Steps to Start a WordPress blog
- Step 1: Choose a Niche for your Blog
- Step 2: Choose a good domain For your Blog
- Step 3: Choose a fast Web Hosting Provider
- Step 4: Install (WordPress)
- Step 5: Install Theme and Essential Plugins.
- Step 6: Write your first blog post
- Step 7:Monetise your blog
1-Choose a Niche for your Blog
A lot of you get stuck in the step of niche research. And this step is extremely vital for the sectors of your blogging site. What should my website be about? Which niche should I target? This is the most common question that I get in my journey in Start a WordPress blog.
Step To Find Your Niche
- Choose something that you yourself like or choose the niche which you are passionate about
- Choose a niche that people are actually looking for.
- Choose something that has low competition.Especially when you’re a single man army or you’re a beginner.
If you are not passionate or expertise in your niche then you have to develop an expertise in your niche.
WAY TO DEVELOP AN EXPERTISE AN EXPERTISE IN YOUR NICHE-
- Study day and night about your niche for next 3-6 months & continue doing the same
- Get real-life experience with what you have studies
- You must have to implement that you learn
- Analyze your Experience
- Collaborate with successful people in your industry
I want you guys to start making money in just a few months, not in years. So go for a low competition niche. If your expertise in any topic you don’t have to worried about Competition, you just have to keep hardworking, patience, and Never give up. I promise you will find the result of your hard work,
2-Choose a good domain For your Blog
What Is A Domain?
- A domain name is a website name. A domain name is an address where Internet users can access your website. Like the case of google now ‘google.com’ is the domain name for the company google.
- It now there can be multiple extensions of your domain Like .com .net .org .in . The ‘.com’ is rooted more for the international audience,
- When you’re targeting specific countries like if you take the case of India if you want to target only the Indian audience then instead of going for .com you can go for ‘.in’ extension.
- In my case my website address is Bloggingcluster.com because my targeted audience will be global audience.
Choose a fast Web Hosting Provider
What is web hosting?
Hosting is a service that allows organization and individuals to post a website or a web page on the Internet.
So just like you have AlMeera’s and cupboards to store your stuff similarly your website also needs his place to store all the files and the four a website is nothing but a directory of files and various folders that are rendered over a server over a particular domain name
So whenever you’re thinking about starting a blog you need two things first is the domain name and second is a hosting.
Type Of Hosting
- Share Web Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
So let me explain each of them to you.We shall start with the shared web hosting
Share Web Hosting
- Share Hosting is a type of web hosting service that allows multiple websites to share a physical web server and its resources among the hosted websites.
- Shared hosting allows multiple websites to utilize a single server
- Limit on the total amount of server resources
- It’s the cheapest option
So whenever you are buying a web hosting, you’re actually buying the space of the various Server. So there are various companies that sell web hosting Like, Hostinger, SiteGround, BlueHost, HostGator to Start a WordPress blog
A server has multiple websites and they pay a small fee just to have some part of the server usage. And this is what you will be purchasing to start a blog as well because this is the cheapest option.
My recommendation is that you are a beginner so go for Hostinger(it is the best cheapest hosting in low budget,great up-time and speed).
For beginners or people who are starting out with digital marketing or just starting a blog, a shared web hosting is more than enough because you are not driving a huge amount of traffic, because you’re just starting out.
- Cloud Hosting services provide hosting on virtual servers that pull their computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers.
- Provided multiple connected servers’
- Reliability and accessibility, seamless, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
- Should be used by established websites that need more resources. it is Costly
In cloud hosting your files are hosted in a cloud server. If your blog has a huge amount of traffic then you can go with cloud hosting.
- Dedicated hosting is an internet hosting option in which a physical server or (servers) is dedicated to a single business customer.
- get your own server. but you will need to a someone to manage your server
- extremely fast and can handle enormous traffic
- not suitable for individual blogger but rather for big companies or sites that drive traffic in millions
Websites like facebook.com, google.com, instagram.com even very big popular sites which are driving multi-millions traffic per month they need to go for dedicated hosting. In dedicated hosting instead of sharing the server with multiple websites, you own the entire server. So you own all the resources.
Free Hosting VS Paid Hosting
|ABOUT THE FREE HOSTING||ABOUT THE PAID HOSTING|
|1-Nothing good Is Free In the World||1-unlimited space and bandwidth andemail account|
|2-Limited Server resources||2-Free 1-Click Installation Of WordPress|
|3-Unstable Performance||3-24*7 WordPress Experience Support|
|4-No technical Support||4-Cheap and affordable andMoney-Back guarantee|
|5–Expensive renewal Fees||5-You can make 100 times moremoney than the hosting cost in 1st year|
Since you are investing your time and energy in Start a WordPress blog, and with my three-plus years of Blogging experience, the one recommendation that I can give you just invest your dollars in this paid hosting plan and this stuff alone will give you a huge push in becoming a successful blogger.
Why I recommended You to Go with paid Hosting –free” is something that is really preferred for free, and people think “why pay for hosting when you can everything for free?”
But you have to understand one thing that nothing good is free in this world.
Yes, free hosting does exist, but they have their limitations, they have drawbacks and honestly, they are not worth it.
That means your website will go blank or will give 404 error even with small traffic. And the worst part is there will be no technical support.
Since you are Start a WordPress blog out your blogging, sooner or later you will face issues. You will face problems like, installing WordPress, or some plugin is not working. Then you need someone to talk to. That’s where the web hosting company comes into play. There are support people, you can directly call them or live chat with them and they will solve the issue for you.
Step 4: Install (WordPress)
Before Start a WordPress blog i will clear your about This the Confusing Part of WORDPRESS-
In worpress.com you can create a basic free blog (but Limited), ut You have not 100% control on your website and also you can’t monetize your blog with any type of add or affiliate programs. It is only for a free trial and for a fun proposal.
When you start a WordPress blog,wordpress.org is the best platform.you can install any type of Theme, Plugins, to customize your website.
And you can monetize Your blog with Adsense and with other add networks to make your blog a profitable blog.
Bottom Line-If you are Serious about to Start a WordPress blog, then self-hosted wordpress.org is the better then use wordpress.com for your blog.
Before Installing WordPress make sure you successfully purchase your Domain and Hosting.
If you Searching only for best Domain for your Blog then Check out Godaddy
- Best reliable Low price Hosting With a free Domain
- Best For beginner who searching a best hosting in low price
- Good on-time Speed and Customer Support
- Go to To HOSTINGER.com
- Choose a 1-year pack for free Domain
- Add to cart and Apply my Coupon–HOSTADVICE for extra 10% Discount and A FREE DOMAIN
Steps To install WordPress
- After purchasing domain Hosing, Go to hostinger dashboard’
- Then Go to auto-installer and install WordPress
- Then Click on WP-Admin then it redirect to WordPress dashboard
Step 5: Install Theme and Essential Plugins.
- Log in to your WordPress admin page
- Go to appearance-theme-Add New
- Then select Theme(Astra best theme)
- Install and activate your theme
- For installing plugin-Go to plugin-Add New
- Install and activate
Install Some Essential Plugins
You Must need some Essential plugins when to Start a WordPress blog.
- Contact Form 7(Contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.)
- Elementor(When you start a WordPress blog Elementor is the Best Page Builder plugin ever)
- LiteSpeed Cache(High-performance page caching and site optimization)
- Rank Math SEO(Rank Math is a revolutionary SEO product that combines the features of many SEO tools and lets you multiply your traffic in the easiest way possible.)
- All-in-One WP Migration(Migration tool for all your blog data. Import or Export your blog content with a single click.when you start a WordPress blog you need a backup plugin for your safety of losing data)
Step 6: Write your first blog post
Now, this is where the real journey begins, writing your first blog post.
Here are few tips and avoid the mistakes a beginner usually makes
- Always Feel free to write 1000+ words and add images and tables
- You must have a catchy title in every post
- Won’t copy images from google, use copy write free images.
- Always try to give value to your readers in every article
- try to build a connection with your audience through your article
- Don’t copy content from any other blogs try to write by yourself
- When you are writing your content try to give unique and informative aricle to your audience
Step 7:Monetise your blog
There is many easy way to make money from Blogging
Here are some of the most popular ways:
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate marketing
- Sponsored content (Get paid for writing about others)
- Own product sell like books, online courses
- Direct ad sell
Important Tip–when you start a WordPress blog Money making from blogging is actually easy, there just is to drive traffic on your blog so you have to Focus on Great content, SEO to drive traffic on your blog then you can easily monetize your blog with Adsense or you can join any affiliate program to make money from your blog.
Welcome to the world of Blogging!
I try my best to cover all topics for a beginner about Blogging and make money from it, but if you have any questions in your mind before starting a WordPress blog feel free to Tell me in Comment.
Share this Blog guide to others who wanted to create a blog
Thank me by Sharing The Article